Our experienced and professional cleaning technicians are the most thorough in the industry! Our proven safe and effective cleaning method with the use of powerful truck mounted units will guarantee you a pleasant cleaning experience.
- We will provide you with a firm quote regarding cleaning and carpet protection upon arrival. No hidden costs.
- Our technicians are not commissioned. They will take the time necessary to do the job right!
- We offer to move most furniture and replace it with protective pads underneath the legs.
- We pre-treat tough stains.
- Our process will not leave a sticky residue or cause over-wetting.
In order to serve our customers properly, all upholstery is brought in to our state of the art cleaning facility. Here we can provide the perfect cleaning environment.
Fabric is tested thoroughly to determine the best method of cleaning. We have developed our own techniques over the years to provide a thorough and safe cleaning method for all fine furniture.
Whether they are durable synthetics or delicate fabrics such as cotton, rayon or silk, Kodiak Carpet Care will make them look great!
We also handle vinyl, leather, and antiques with great care so you can have all your favorite pieces look like new!
If you want to have your upholstered furniture cleaned, give us a call, we will be happy to help!
We clean all types of area rugs from the more basic rugs to the finest area rugs from around the world. For over 35 years Kodiak has been the most trusted and recognized import cleaning specialist. Generally, oriental rugs will increase in value with age and proper care. Often it is a purchase of a lifetime and when correctly maintained will last through several generations.
- Free pick-up and delivery
- Rolling and re-laying for heavy or difficult area rugs
- Professional repairs and re-fringing
- Stainsafe protector
- We offer 20% off for cash and carry
How to Care for your Oriental Rug
Rotation - To ensure even wear, your rug should be rotated once a year. Depending on the traffic, the rotation may vary from six months to two years.
Vacuuming - Oriental rugs, like most carpeting, should be vacuumed on a regular basis to remove dirt and restore life to the fibers. Be sure not to vacuum the fringe with your beater bar! Use the end of a vacuum hose from a canister vacuum.
Padding - A quality pad used under your rug helps protect it from dirt, wear, and slippage.
Spot and Spill Procedures - Make sure that you safely and immediately clean up spots and spills before they set:
- First, soak up the excess liquid by blotting with a clean absorbent material. Do not brush or rub the stain
- Then, spot-clean with a mild detergent-white vinegar-water solution. Do not over wet.
- Rinse area thoroughly with water and a small amount of vinegar. Avoid wetting the rug’s backing
- Blot dry until most of the moisture has been absorbed
- Allow to air dry. A fan or cool hair dryer can be used to hasten the drying process.
- For stains that do not come out using these methods, call for expert advice from one of our cleaning specialists.
The dirt that gets into your tile causes it to look dirty and dull, and it doesn’t stop there. Neither does Kodiak Carpet Care!
Soil and dirt get trapped in the pores of your tile and grout and cause the surface to look dirty and dark. This dirty and dark look in your tile is virtually impossible to remove with traditional cleaning processes. At Kodiak Carpet Care, our trained Cleaning Specialists are ready to handle all of your needs, including your tile and grout problems. Kodiak can thoroughly clean your tile and grout and make it look like is was just freshly laid. The old days of mops and toothbrushes are gone forever! Our cleaning process flushes out more dirt than a mop and bucket ever could.
Our new technology allows us to clean your tile and grout with highly pressurized hot water with complete control and removal for the most thorough cleaning ever seen! Your floors are returned to a like-new condition. All of the dirt and grime is safely "steamed" away, leaving you free of back-breaking and time-consuming work.
Regular furnace and duct cleaning will significantly improve indoor air quality in your home. It will reduce the amount of dust and dirt in your heating and cooling system, and your exposure to unwanted bacteria and allergens. How often you have the cleaning done is based on your family’s health concerns, environment, pet dander, remodeling projects and personal preference.
- Air Ducts
- Air Conditioning Coils
- Hot Water Tanks
- Dryer Vents
- Contral Vacuum Systems
We supply and install permanent filters.
We supply and install humidifiers.
Woven rugs, especially hand-knotted rugs, are designed to hide dry soil. A few years ago, the Eureka Company did a study and found that a 9 x 12 could hide 87 pounds of dirt! WOW! We use a variety of techniques to "dust" the rugs from the front and back. A machine called a Rug Badger, special vacuum attachments, and any many other methods are implemented. This is the most important step in cleaning any textile.